Friday, 7 March 2014

Finally! 5 Stone Loss and Before/After pic.

Sorry for not updating here. I've had a rough few weeks with not much to report, so I did not, but I should have!

So, last time we spoke I had maintained because of star week.. Well we are now approaching that again (due today infact.. TMI!?) Anyhoo, so, the week after that maintain I lost 1lb, taking me to 4stone 10.5lbs .. Had a good week, went to class the next week and maintained again. I was beyond pouty about it, with no idea why.. But I know that it can happen, so I sucked it up.

Then I missed a weigh in because I was visiting family and had a few treats, then I went again today.

And FINALLY! It feels like I've been waiting a month for this (Because I have!) I lost 3.5lbs. WooHoo! That 3.5lbs firstly got me my FIVE STONE award! How cerrazy is that?  And it also took me down to the next stone bracket.  Chuffed!
I needed that loss to give me the kick up the arse I needed to get back to this, good and proper. When you feel like you're not getting anywhere, you start to lose faith a bit I think.

Also, this is interesting.. I did a little comparison from when I joined to now (no body pics yet.. Still not loving my body yet!)
The July one was literally the week before I joined Slimming World. The other was recent. Slimmer face, huh? Amazing!

I know that I still have a long way to go, but I am gonna do this! Here's to the next 5 stone!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Well done for sticking to it. You look great.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, Please leave me one!