Monday, 5 January 2015

Errr, hi!

Sheesh! It's been a long while since I posted here.

I bet you all just thought 'yeah, yeah.. Just another failed attempt at someone losing weight' didn't you? ... Not so! I never quit, never stopped.. Life just changed a bit. I got a job, got busy, started changing as a person..

 Having a job and meeting new people, along with the weight loss, has boosted my confidence.
It made me look back to before Slimming World and realise how sad I was then. I mean, I knew I was sad at the time but now I realise just how sad.

Anyway, this ain't about that.

Give or take a few pounds I have lost a total of 7 stone now, I have my award but I gained 3lbs over Christmas/New Year so I think that took me slightly under. I did also hit my 100lbs loss, but I've gone under that too.

So, what'll the new year bring? Lots more of the same I hope! I am determined to keep on this journey and to get to a weight and size that I feel comfortable with.. It's a way off yet, but I know that I can do it. Towards the end of last year, I got too complacent I think and lost a stone in the second half of the year, which to me just isn't good enough.. I was so up and down, so I need to do better!

I have the new books from Slimming World, but I don't feel like things have really changed that much. I will give them a read at some point though and get my way around the few changes.

I'm now officially back on track after Christmas, etc. My head is in the game and I want a nice loss this week, and each week coming up. Yes, I know it's going to be bumpy along the way (it always is), but mostly bump free I hope!

Thanks for reading. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, Please leave me one!